Mr MOUSSA DJAFAROU
(1) The Inspectorate General is placed under the authority of an Inspector General. To this effect, it is responsible for:
- the internal control and evaluation of the functioning of the central and external services, public and para-public companies and institutions under supervision, as well as attached organizations and projects;
- the evaluation of the performance of services in relation to set objectives, in collaboration with the Secretary General;
- informing the Minister on the quality of the functioning and performance of services;
- the evaluation and application of organizational techniques and methods as well as the simplification of administrative work, in collaboration with the relevant services of administrative reform;
- the implementation of the anti-corruption strategy within the Ministry, in collaboration with the Anti-Corruption Unit of the Ministry.
(2) In addition to the Inspector General, the Inspectorate General has four (4) Inspectors.
Mrs Eben Ebai, born Nina Fosung inspectorate N°1
Mrs Bias, born Nguele Ahanda Lyse Mirielle inspectorate N°2
Mrs EDOU born MENGUELE Irène inspectorate N°3
Mr. Philippe Richard Inspector N°4