Board Chair: Mr. JEAN ERNEST MASSENA NGALLE BIBEHE
Director General: Mr. LOUIS GEORGES NJIPENDI KUOTU
Deputy Director General: Mr. MAX CONSTANT MVE MINSI
Cameroon Airlines Corporation, a public limited company with a capital of 21,856,000,000,000 CFA francs, is specialized in the air transport of passengers and goods. It was created by Presidential Decree No. 2006/293 of 11 September 2006 with the State of Cameroon as its sole shareholder. The company began operations on 28 March 2011, with an inaugural domestic flight Douala-Yaoundé-Douala and a long-haul flight Douala-Yaoundé-Paris on the same day.
Be the leading airline connecting the Atlantic seaboard of Africa to the rest of the world.
– Ensure a profitable and reliable business with passion for innovation and excellence focused on our customers.
– Connecting countries, peoples and cultures.
– Contribute to economic development by transporting goods and people and supporting tourism activity
– Integrate international standards for safety, maintenance and training.
– Safety and Security: Safety and security are our first priority.
– Customer-oriented: To offer the best service in relation to our customers’ expectations.
– Teamwork: Together we succeed better.
– Integrity: Let us act with honesty, responsibility and transparency.
– Respect: Let us consider dignity, diversity and equality.
– Innovation: Let us act with reactivity and creativity.
The company has six (06) aircrafts in its fleet:
– One Boeing 767-300 ER « Le Dja » with a configuration of 30 business seats and 180 economy seats owned by Camair-Co.
– Two Boeing 737- 700s with a configuration of 12 business seats and 116 economy seats. Initially leased, now owned by the company since April 19, 2017.
– Two MA60’The Mantung’ &’Le Logone’ with a configuration of 45 seats.
– A Q400 with a configuration of 78 seats.
Camair-Co currently serves 7 domestic destinations: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde; in addition, there are 3 regional destinations: Cotonou, Libreville (from 27 October) and Cotonou. In addition to the 100 weekly flights across Cameroon, the company will operate nearly 20 flights per week to these three African destinations. Douala being the hub, a mesh was created to allow passengers inside the country to easily converge towards the sub-region, the opposite also being possible for other communities.
Camair-Co has established strategic partnerships with reliable worldwide renown companies for their proven expertise and competence:
– Ethiopian for the maintenance of the Boeing fleet
– AVIC International for the maintenance of the MA 60 fleet.
– Servair and Doual’air for board services.
– SITA for flight reservation management.