Documents to be attached and the fees to be paid for an application for renewal of a driver’s licence are as follows:
- for an old driving licence
- two (02) color photos on a white background less than three (03) months old in 4X4 format, with glasses if the applicant is wearing them on medical prescription;
- a certified true copy of the national identity card
- a regular medical certificate issued by a doctor of the public health services;
- a fiscal stamp of 1,000 CFAF;
- the stamp duty of the driving licence of 5,000 CFAF.