Documents to be attached to the application and the fees to be paid for an application for conversion of a foreign driver’s licence are as follows:
- a certified copy of the foreign licence, translated into English or French (authenticated translation), if applicable;
- authentication of the driving licence by the embassy or consulate;
- two (02) color photos on a white background less than three (03) months old in 4X4 format, with glasses if the applicant is wearing on medical prescription;
- a certified copy of the residence permit or passport for foreigners;
- a certified copy of the NIC for Cameroonians who obtained their driving licence abroad;
- a regular medical certificate issued by a doctor of public health services;
- a fiscal stamp of 1,000 CFAF;
- a receipt of 1,000 FCFA;
- the stamp duty of the driving licence of 5,000 CFAF.
The foreign driver’s licence must be returned to the holder with the Cameroonian licence.