1) Every motor vehicle, any combination of motor vehicles in circulation, should have a driver.
2). Every driver must have the necessary physical and mental qualities and be in a good physical and mental state to drive.
3) Every vehicle driver should have the knowledge and skill necessary to drive the vehicle; this provision does not preclude the learning of driving in compliance with national legislation.
4) Every driver must keep his/her vehicle near the edge of the road on the right..
5) When a carriageway has two or three lanes, no driver should use the lane on the opposite side to that corresponding to the direction of traffic.
6) a) In two-way traffic lanes and with at least four lanes, no driver should use the lanes entirely on the half of the carriageway opposite the side corresponding to the direction of traffic.
- b) In two-way traffic lanes and with three lanes, no driver shall use the lane at the edge of the carriageway opposite that corresponding to the direction of traffic.
7) Draught, saddle animals or beasts of burden, isolated cattle or herds, must have a driver.
8). Every driver must constantly have control of his/her vehicle or be able to guide his/her animals.